SirionOne enables businesses to address their contract management needs through introducing integrated functionality across the complete contracting lifecycle – from authoring and negotiation to AI-powered legal review, automated risk assessment, and ongoing performance management. It connects all enterprise teams on a single, easy-to-use platform and delivers real-time insights across the contracting lifecycle for improved risk control, operational resilience and accelerated growth.
Here's a quick snapshot of SirionOne's key capabilities:
Digitization: Get complete visibility into your contract portfolio, manage risk and compliance, and unlock contract intelligence.
- Digitization of legacy contracts
- AI-driven contract extraction and multi-level, parallel review
- Missing clause and deviation analytics.
- Access-controlled centralized contract repository.
- Full-text, metadata & clause-level search capabilities.
- Integration adaptors to connect with & pull in contracts from other IT systems.
- Enterprise contracting playbook comprising approved templates, clauses, & variations.
Contracting: Enhance collaboration, reduce cycle time, and author stronger, compliant contracts.
- Self-service contract assembly wizard.
- System-suggested templates.
- Smart tags to auto-populate metadata fields embedded in templates.
- Intuitively author pricing tables during the contract drafting process.
Contract Negotiation, Approval & E-Signature
- MS Word plugin that supports concurrent redlining, native chat, auto reconciliation, and clause library access.
- Auto-approval workflows.
- AI-led legal review of counterparty papers to highlight clause deviations and missing clauses.
- Seamless e-signature through integration with leading tools.
Performance: Proactively track renewals and expirations, manage obligations, and drive operational performance.
- Visual monitoring of obligations and service-levels, and fulfillment tracking against the contract.
- Automated cascading of obligation financial impact (penalties and payments) to invoice line item-level.
Renewal & Expiration
- Alerts and advance notifications through dashboards, reports, and emails.
- Management of all types of contract terms, such as perpetual, auto-renewal, fixed."