ContractKen addresses a suite of use cases around contracts, including:
- Playbooks: Leverage ContractKen's playbooks or upload your own, and redline contracts against playbooks to position you better for negotiation. Search and view approved clauses, client guidelines and more. View side-by-side language comparisons and scoring.
- Analyze, draft, and review contracts: Analyze, pre-screen and negotiate third party contracts or redlines to your template - within Word.
- Create reports summarizing issues: get issues lists right out-of-the-box for quick review and final check before proceeding.
- Build and manage clause library, tag clauses.
- Access clause library within Word.
- Collaborate by adding private notes only visible within your organization.
ContractKen provides metrics and usage tracking, including on clause usage - accessible within Word. It is a secure platform, leveraging a "moderation layer" as shown below to keep data secure and ensure it is not fed back to third party organizations or models.
ContractKen is focused on in-house legal & contract teams of mid-market and enterprise customers who are looking to transform their contract management without implementing expensive CLM solutions.